I decided to write this write up because of Felix Halim. He has set his IM status to “SUSU BLOG!!” for almost one year (man.. he’s so persistent), and I got annoyed everytime I online and saw my IM list. Not to mention Ilham who sometimes buzz me just to remind me about this write up >.<
click image to enlarge
I haven’t writen this write up before because I’m not quite “familiar” with the problem. By “familiar” I mean not all problem have been verified and solved by me (I fallen ill and have not fully recovered when ICPC).
You can found The ICPC 2009 Jakarta Site link here, and I hope it will not be deleted. The top three teams are:
1. UESTC_floyd from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
2. dota from National Taiwan University.
3. Dongskar Pedongi from Institut Teknologi Bandung.
The best team from BINUS (Aeon) got 9th rank, too bad.. hopefully we can perform better this year.
There are some problems that I don’t fully understand the solution yet. I will add any necessaray review later.
You can download the complete problemset here:
ACM-ICPC 2009 Jakarta – Problem Set (537 KB)
- Problem A – Mystic Craft
- Problem B – Top-10
- Problem C – Random Simple Polygon
- Problem D – Alien
- Problem E – A + B
- Problem F – 1:1000000000000…
- Problem G – The Puzzle Board from God
- Problem H – Hero’s Adventure
- Problem I – Spam Detection
- Problem J – Favorite Time
Thanks to all authors: Ryan Leonel Somali, Felix Halim, Ilham Winata Kurnia, Timotius Sakti, Andoko Chandra, Gunawan Lie, Surya Sujarwo and Ardian Kristanto Purnomo who have helped me prepare all the problemset, solution and testdata.