Well… I was FORCED by Felix Halim to write this review! Every time I went online in my YM, he bugged me and kept asking about the blog. Argghhh! He sure has the talent to be a debt collector 🙂 ! Now suddenly I feel to write my blog in English! Yes, English! Err.. maybe it will be more Inglish than English. No complain, no protest, no typo-report, no grammar-report! Just read, leave comment or discuss the problems >:)
You can download the problemset here:
ACM-ICPC 2008 Jakarta – Problem Set (634 KB)
- Problem A – Anti Brute Force Lock
- Problem B – Bonus Treasure
- Problem C – Panda Land 7: Casino Island
- Problem D – Disjoint Paths
- Problem E – Expert Enough?
- Problem F – Free Parentheses
- Problem G – Greatest K-Palindrome Substring
- Problem H – Hyper-Mod
- Problem I – ICPC Team Strategy
- Problem J – Jollybee Tournament
REALLY THANKS to all the authors team: Andrian Kurniady, Andoko Chandra, Evan Leonardi, Felix Halim, Ilham Winata Kurnia and Ryan Leonel Somali; who have helped me to prepare all the problemset, solutions and test-data for this contest. And also for Timotius Sakti who have coded Java solution for some problems.